Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Summer Beauty Tip ♥ Cool tip #1

Here in Southern California, we have extremely hot summers and these days, it's just been ridiculous.. My room, unfortunately doesn't have any a/c, so my liquid products all heated up and didn't help with the heat at all.
Here's a simple, single step tip that will help keep you stay a little cooler in this summer heat!

Any liquid products you use on your skin or body,
just pop it in the fridge! Keep it there for as long as you wish.


Personally, I've started cooling my Face Shop Migamsu Cleansing water (which is my amazing make up remover) and my Kiehl's Eye Alert (for my horrible dark circles).

Somethings you can try cooling are
Lotions, body sprays, facial mists, cleansing wipes/pads, and toners.

Feel free to let me know if you can think anything else!

The cooled products feel so much nicer on my skin over the nasty heated products before I started cooling them. After use, I just pop them back into the fridge to stay cool for my next use.
This was a very simple tip, but I hope it helps keep you guys cool during the summer!

No comments

Post a Comment

Class Consumed. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.