Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

NET-A-PORTER X GLOSSYBOX + EYEKO


Browsing through NET-A-PORTER.COM is not a very uncommon thing for me to do, especially with the convenience of iPhone apps. Usually, I'll be drooling over everything an fantasizing about what's on my check off list of things I need to buy... some day, but I ran across their beauty section for the first time (usually skimmed passed it or pin pointed specifically what I was looking at the time). I somehow convinced myself that Net-A-Porter does no wrong ended up purchasing the Glossy Box by Net-A-Porter, in all sense trusting that they probably knew what they were doing when they picked out the beauty products for the box. I also ended up snatching Alexa Chung's eye do mascara after hearing amazing reviews on it. 
I can't wait to test out these products and see how everything goes for me!



Check out the Net-A-Porter x Glossybox : Here
Eye Do Mascara by Alex Chung : Here
Happiest regards,
Sally

2 comments

  1. Hi Sally!

    I love your blog so far.. I was wondering if you could post the price of the products you purchase along with updates on products after use? You're awesome and I would love to hear your opinion on potential future buys!

    xox, emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my love!

      Yes I will definitely keep your feedback in mind :)
      Thank you, Doll! Love you!

      Happiest regards,
      Sally

      Delete

Class Consumed. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.